SOLD San Diego CA: OME 2720 rear springs for 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a very lightly used set of OME 2720 rear springs for a 200 series Land Cruiser. I changed to 2721 and no longer need these.

They only have about 2000-2500 miles on them.

Last edited:
These are great for adding load carrying capacity while maintaining stock height.

bump..

bump for offers

bump.

I am willing to ship on buyer's expense.

Dimensions are 17.5" x 14.5" x 7.5"

Weight is 40lbs.

Can you share the lift experienced with the 2720?

I am using the 2721 now and really like them. They have the same rate as the 2720 just taller.

The 2720 rode fine, just weren't tall enough. I had a slight positive to even rake when unloaded, but with weight in the back I was nose up which isn't good. And it made for a horrible departure angle. Need some positive rake with these trucks to maintain the handling and braking performance and keep the big rear end from dragging on things.

I am using the 2721 now and really like them. They have the same rate as the 2720 just taller.

The 2720 rode fine, just weren't tall enough. I had a slight positive to even rake when unloaded, but with weight in the back I was nose up which isn't good. And it made for a horrible departure angle. Need some positive rake with these trucks to maintain the handling and braking performance and keep the big rear end from dragging on things.
Thanks for the reply, what is your front end set up?
I’m on Bilstein 6112 in the front in4th perch and the front is still 1” lower than the rear which is too much for me and much more rear lift than I expected. I rarely run heavy loads and the times I have these springs barely settle. I am torn with either raising the front more risking making alignment harder and stressing out the front end some more or changing the rear springs to lose half inch or so…

Thanks for the reply, what is your front end set up?
I’m on Bilstein 6112 in the front in4th perch and the front is still 1” lower than the rear which is too much for me and much more rear lift than I expected. I rarely run heavy loads and the times I have these springs barely settle. I am torn with either raising the front more risking making alignment harder and stressing out the front end some more or changing the rear springs to lose half inch or so…

Bilstein 6112 on the 1st (lowest) perch. What rear springs are you running? 2721? When you say 4th perch, is that the second highest? I have about 3/4" of rake with half loaded drawers in the back so it seems odd that unloaded you still have 1" of rake on the 4th perch. Swapping to 2720 should bring the back down about ~3/4".

3rd from the top 4th from the bottom and yea 2021. Based in your numbers 2720 might be too low. I may have to bite the bullet and go up at least one more level in the front

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom