For Sale San Diego: 2021 LC200 Takeoffs OEM spare wheel/tire and Dunlop GRANDTREK AT23 Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have:
5 Dunlop GRANDTREK AT23 - SIZE: 285/60R18 tires. Price is 225 each as compared to 320 New. Will sell as a set of four for 900 OBO or 5 for 1125 OBO. Four were used for 275 miles before being swapped for off-road tires. (factory take-offs from a brand new 200)
Brand new take off wheel from a 2021 Land Cruiser (was a spare, lugs never mounted). Asking $300. Just add sensor. Add $225 for the never used tire.

If you are anything like me, you will want an extra wheel to store in the garage in the case you bust or damage a wheel and Toyota no longer carries the matching set. I am open to reasonable offers. I am selling as I upgraded these parts on my 21 heritage edition truck.

I prefer local pickup, but will consider shipping at your expense. I also have the Heritage Edition Yakima Megawarrior rack, asking $400 OBO. Note it is a special edition blackout rack OEM (Yakima letters are dark grey instead of white).

20210211_084014.jpg

20210211_084021.jpg

20210211_084030.jpg

Last edited:
Any pictures of the rack?

And this is 4 tires and 1 tire/wheel combo, correct?
I'll snap a pic shortly. Yes, you got it correct. I'll have a shop take the tire off the wheel if not interested in one or the other. Note the wheel doesn't include the valvestem/toms. If you're interested in all, I'll gladly make you a deal. Just send any offers to PM.

Oh no, sorry for the confusion. The stock spare isn't a HE wheel so I replaced it with one.

PM incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom