Runva 13XP reviews (now installed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm considering getting the final (haha yeah right) piece of my 4wd puzzle and picking up a winch. I was weighing up between the Runva or the Carbon, but Runva have a sale on at the moment which has attracted me.

But I'm interested to hear any feedback or experiences from people who currently have the 13XP. And from anyone who has had to make any post sale service requests. Lots of companies have big talk about how they will look after you, but as soon as you have an actual claim to make they will run you around, or look for outs.

By the way, I'll be lugging a Landcruiser 100 series. I had a rescue and recovery driver advise to get a min 12,000lbs, which is why I'm going for that 13XP

I'll report back on how it goes!
20220902_192644.jpg

Way less swearing than I was expecting. Probably took longer to connect up the cables than it took to bolt on the winch.

20220917_173349.jpg

A question though about the fairlead.
To make the fairlead work its only held on by two bolts, which are the same two bolts that hold the winch, as shown.

The bolt is long enough to go all the way through, but is two bolts enough to hold it into position? I was too lazy to drill out the two lower holes, as I would expect 2 bolts would have enough strength for 13,000lbs of tension.

Would that be a correct assumption?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom