Rubithon 07 Bald Mountain and A Road Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D'Animal

Rescuer of Beagles & Landcruisers
Threads
I thought that I would throw this out to my fellow Iowans.

Here is my plan.

• June 20th AM Wed - Leave the Fesno, Ca area and trailer the FJ 40 to the Rubicon Trail head. Tie in with OrangeFJ45 and the Valley Hybrids and FC Fabrication Group. Camp Out. I ahve room for one in my FJ 40.
  • June 21st / Thur- Run the Rubicon trail with the Group - Camp Out
  • June 22nd / Friday - Drive back to home - At house
  • June 23rd / Sat Am - Drive to Bald Mountian (East of Fresno) Camp
  • June 23rd / Late PM - Do the Moonlight Madness Run at Bald Mountian (Night Run)
  • June 24th Sunday / Drive home and Load FJ 60 on a trailer behind a 26' Rental truck full of stuff and head to Iowa.
  • June 25th / Monday PM- Drop off Mudship items at Lunyou's in Rolla MO. Check out Speedy and his FJ 60 Pickup.
  • June 25 / Monday Late PM drop off Iowa Passenger at thier home or car.
I continue on to Michigan with the rental truck. I will drop off the big truck and head back to South East Iowa in my FJ 60.

I will see the family and would like to do a little wheeling with who is ever avalable from the club on the 4th of July.

I then drive the 60 back to CA. I will be stopping a few places on the way. One will probably be SROR (2badfj's) if he is open. I plan on camping in Moad on the return trip.

Who is up for it? You must be in good standing with the club.
You will pay for your airline ticket to Fresno and some of your meals.

If you want to do the round trip, that is fine as well.

sounds like a good plan.

Just be thinking what you want to eat. We have a little bit of everything here in Rolla.....mexican.....chinese......steakhouse's.....an Applebees......Japanese......and the typical fast food joints(but you are not coming halfway across the country for fast food)

lunyou

oh yeah, Maybe the chop top will be painted and body work done. Doubt I have the lift and everything else but who knows.

lunyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom