RSO Performance.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

Has anyone on here done any type of work with RSO performance out of San Jacinto? I didn't find much review googling them.

Just want to get some feedback on them as i'm thinking about getting some preventative maintenance done thru them.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I've dealt with a couple of companies (not auto related) in that area, and I've been disappointed in every single one of them.

Today is the 18th month (546 day!!) anniversary of when a Fellow TLCAer sent his 1983 FJ60 to Rock Solid Off Road So Cal for what I was promised would be a 3 to 4 months LS conversion.
As one could imagine, he is extremely upset about this whole ordeal. He keeps getting completion dates from this shop that turn into false promises. He is mature enough to not want to bad mouth Rock Solid Off Road, just wants his truck back. to express my thoughts.
Two summers of missed outings, two missed Overland Expos, 2 summers of Cub Scout outings with his boys missed!!!
I challenge Rock Solid Off Road to provide the TLCA Community and all of you who are following along a solid date of when his rig will be returned to him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom