Road Force Balance Recommendations? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was more of an issue of my truck shaking violently at 65+ mph. I knew I was going to have a rougher ride with 33" ATs than I had with smaller Michelin Defenders, and I could live with a rougher ride if it didn't feel like the truck was going to come apart on me. Love the way the KO2s look but didn't get a chance to test them in the mud. Hopefully the Open Country ATIIs will look as good.

I installed ATII’s on my new ride and they are smooth as glass. Haven’t hit the dirt with them but they look as aggressive or maybe more so than the KO2s.

Final update on this in case it's helpful to someone else: Had the Toyo Open Country ATIIs installed last Monday at Four Wheel Parts and in the interim have taken them on a 400-mile round trip and a little off road. Very happy with them so far. Super smooth at highway speeds and around town. No more vibrations like I was experiencing with the KO2s. But they are without a doubt louder at highway speeds than the KO2s were. Not obnoxiously so, but you can tell a difference.

Toyo was running a $200 instant rebate, so I actually got some money back even though I switched to a more expensive tire. Taylor at 4WP was good to deal with once we got on the same page and I appreciate him going the extra mile to help me address the issue with the KO2s.

That’s awesome!
Related topic, I was JUST at 4WP a little while ago. To me they have an amazing group of fellas there right now. Glad he could help you in a good resolution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom