right to privacy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well. the club area isnt really a club area, apparently. first, my message to fellow clubbers was pounced on by outside mudders as if it was general chat crapolla, and then ive been informed in no uncertain terms that my responses to those outside of the club arnt welcome. especially if they are paying vendors.

wether you agree or disagree with me on the canadian cocksocket, it is quite apparent that those outside of the club can control our correspondence in an arbitrary and capricious manner, as nothing that was posted constituted a violation of either our laws or muds. gumby, taking lessons from commies and fascists, was merely quelling speech he disagreed with reguardless of the feelings of our club members, or our assumed rights for our little area.

as such i propose we take our group off of mud. we can discuss this at the next meeting, where im sure i can make a convincing oral argument, but in the meantime, feel free to post up your thoughts here. in mud. :doh:

i hope this entertained you as well, gumby.

give it time.

this has nothing to do with mud in general, just censorship by "whim". id prefer our business, as trivial as it may be, not be regulated by an idea nazi just because he doesnt like something.

Zimm

Just what exactly did you say or do that would make someone keep an eye on you and respond to any inflamatory post that you make?

You know that the guys from canada that responded to your last post where looking for you and do not usually visit a club that hails from sw PA.

Now do not get me wrong I am not trying to police the forum but this is the only place we have unless we get a bonnafide web site made.

Wait a minute!!!!

Were did your last post go??????

I enjoy reading that whole thing.
Its like a wreck you cant look away.

No wonder he is bent outta shape

The next club meeting should be a lu lu

Everyone must go!

Sept 13th

Where exactly in west buy god are you?

i pmed gumby on the puss-ass thread delete, and you should see his response. of course, i maintain a mirrored archive of my posts and pms, so, deleting me is impossible. :cool: ;) :) :frown: :crybaby: :rolleyes: :D :confused: :eek: :grinpimp: :beer: :popcorn:

are you interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom