Revtek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ LIFT
This is what I'm runnin', it was on the truck when I bought it.

If I could do it again I would do it different but it hasn't been bad to me yet.... that said I do have a "pop-pop" noise from my left front whenever I go over a bump quickly... :doh:

That just spaces the "strut" down no pre load which is ok:rolleyes:

the pop is prolly the sway bar slipping past the bottom of the spring they get very close with any lift except a LCA relocate Lift.

FJ LIFT
This is what I'm runnin', it was on the truck when I bought it.

If I could do it again I would do it different but it hasn't been bad to me yet.... that said I do have a "pop-pop" noise from my left front whenever I go over a bump quickly... :doh:

that is a spacer lift done correctly

I have the OME heavies on the rear, I pulled a 20' Mako a few months ago and had no problems whatsoever, it was great!

Donahoe was bought by ICON Racing. They still make the same killer products. I just upgraded from my OME lift to the ICON front and soon to be released remote res rear shocks. If you can afford it, go with ICON. They are the only company that uses a special IVD coating to prevent rust and corrosion. Not a big deal if they don't use salt in your area, but if they do use road salt, ICON is the way to go. Also got the jounce shocks front and rear for extra sweetness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom