Recommendation for PPI near Spanaway? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this in the North Sound group not knowing there was a South Sound group (I clicked a link someone gave me). My 100 series was totaled a few weeks ago and I'm scouring the country for the right truck. I'm in MN so everything within 500 miles of me is a rust bucket. Looking at what appears to be a clean 200 series in Spanaway, but would like a PPI done and maybe even throw a few bucks to a cruiserhead with a keen eye that could test drive it for me. Or, if someone already knows the truck and says I should run away, I'd love the feedback.

I posted this in the North Sound group not knowing there was a South Sound group (I clicked a link someone gave me). My 100 series was totaled a few weeks ago and I'm scouring the country for the right truck. I'm in MN so everything within 500 miles of me is a rust bucket. Looking at what appears to be a clean 200 series in Spanaway, but would like a PPI done and maybe even throw a few bucks to a cruiserhead with a keen eye that could test drive it for me. Or, if someone already knows the truck and says I should run away, I'd love the feedback.
I live in the area and could take a look and maybe a test drive for you. As far as land cruiser shops go we have TorFab about an hour and a half north of here. But other reputable shops to do a PPI nearby I can’t help you with as I tend to do all my own work. Let me know if I can help.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom