Rear Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hindsight said:
Nope, this is just an excersize in design. We are constantly experimenting to attempt to make the product better...sometimes we will offer these out for independent review to people we know and trust (like Corey).

This project only would benefit people that would place a power tank in that area and NEVER anything else.

Doc

I'll consider myself known, don't know about trusted, ha.

When will an actual product description be available for the masses? I'd prefer continuity amongst the rear racks, and need to relocate a tank on the passenger side. Any hope? Ordered the scabbard rack as a possible donor to the cause, but can't bring myself to cut it up, and tried the driver MPAC on passenger side, no go for weight.

Considering the fact my FJ is a fat pig, and leans, I'm for a product push to put the heavy stuff passenger side.

MPAC addict here.

Chris Delancy

Yep, I love my MPAC too.

When will an actual product description be available for the masses? I'd prefer continuity amongst the rear racks, and need to relocate a tank on the passenger side. Any hope?

MPAC addict here.

Chris Delancy

It won't be too long for a release of info...It really is nothing big (honest).

There generally is no hope for mounting something heavy to the passenger side because of the weak shelf. I am planning on reworking the drawer system to see if we can make it less expensive....that may be your answer.

Providing that I can get the cost down.

Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom