Parting Out Gone! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Parting out a rusty 93, barely ran enough to get on a trailer. front axle gone. hood, drivers fender,and front fascia gone. Tan interior; great dash and instrument surround. clam shell gone. Near perfect 2nd row leather seats(prefer local pick-up on those). Pretty much small trim pieces are all that is good. Although, engine, trans, transfer case and rear axle(non-locked) are still there. Just trying to help other 80 owners out before it goes to scrap. Shipping on buyers dime. This rig is a super rusty from Ohio, just a forewarning! All glass is good. Rear lower hatch is non rusty but has a dent. This isn=t going to be around long, I have to have my driveway paved so it has to go!

View attachment 1721887

View attachment 1721892

View attachment 1721895

View attachment 1721896

View attachment 1721897

Good morning! How is the antenna assembly? Sounds like the gears are stripped on mine. Also, front bumper ends/bumper?

Center console?
I have it, brown without the leather top. $75 plus shipping

IMG_20190330_122425.jpg

Still have parts? if so, i'm looking for the both front window switch bezels in brown (sable). I see the console is brown. just thought i would take a shot. I may take the console too if you still have it Thanks

Still have parts? if so, i'm looking for the both front window switch bezels in brown (sable). I see the console is brown. just thought i would take a shot. I may take the console too if you still have it Thanks
The truck is long gone, switches went early. But I do still have the console. I was just thinking of throwing it up on Fleabay. $50 + shipping for it.

How much for shipping? Sorry . Ga 30075

Last edited:
Ha, Roswell, GA is going to be cheaper than area 51. I will check it out and let you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom