Questions... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As a long time lurker here on the 'MUD forums, I finally joined up and made a few posts in the 40-series tech. I finally stumbled across the club listings (imagine that--under the "Clubhouses" section :slap:) and found y'all's club. So I have a few questions to ask:
1)How can I join? Any fees to be paid? Requirements to be met?
2)Do I need to be in a specific part of the state, or is the entire state encompassed by the club (I live around Shreveport)?
Thanks in advance.

@CruiserClay , thanks for the questions. Glad you found us. To answer your questions:
1. You can join thru our website at this web address: http://lalandkrewesers.com Click the Join the Krewe button on the left. Our annual dues for Jan 1 thru Dec 31 are $20 and not prorated. No requirements other than you drive a 4x4 (preferably Toyota)
2. We have members all over the state and even across the country so you would be more than welcome to join.

Having said all that, there is another TLCA club in the state that is closer to you and would also welcome you. They are the Bayou State Land Cruiser Association (BSLCA). However, they are in Lafayette so still a bit of a drive. There is also talk of a club being formed in the S'port area but I am not 100% on where they are at in the formation process. As are many of our members, you are also welcome to become a member in multiple clubs. I am a member of BSLCA as well as being the President of LLK.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask away. We hope that you become a Krewe member. :clap:

Thank you very much! I'm looking into the BSLCA, as you mentioned. A Shreveport club would be nice as well, if it ever came into existence. Thanks again and I'll check out your website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom