PSA : Portable Bandsaw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
don't be stoopid like me! Take your time even when working with familiar tools. Typing this with one hand just now. That was only a semi-close call fortunately...

nah, old enough to be slow-thinking, but still fast enough to pull back when it starts biting.... Will be fine in a few days I think. But could easily have been real bad as in fewer appendages.

But to show you that knowledge comes with old age: my recent experiments indicate that there is a strong probability that nitrile gloves are not up to withstanding a metal-cutting bandaw blade. Who woulda thought...? :D

A bandsaw tried to take my index finger while cutting some aluminum. Got lucky it only went though most of my finger so I'm not down a digit. But it sucks to go though that.

Log splitters and bandsaws. 2 tools that deserve the upmost respect. Had a log splitter explode and try to kill me a few years ago. I stick with splitting mauls now, but still use a bandsaw. :D Hacksaws just suck too much.

A fixed bandsaw seems much safer than the portable ones to me. Way more predictable. But still like my little Milwaukee portable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom