Prinsu roof rack and Lenzdesign snorkel compatibility. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning, everyone. I have a Prinsu Roof Rack installed, and the full sized Lenzdesign snorkel ready to go on my GX. I saw a picture of someone on here that cut their Prinsu wind deflector to fit the bulbous part of the snorkel under it. I've searched and searched to find that person to ask what their cuts were, or if there are any better pictures and maybe measurements they could give me before I hack this thing to pieces. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

-Phillip

Morning, everyone. I have a Prinsu Roof Rack installed, and the full sized Lenzdesign snorkel ready to go on my GX. I saw a picture of someone on here that cut their Prinsu wind deflector to fit the bulbous part of the snorkel under it. I've searched and searched to find that person to ask what their cuts were, or if there are any better pictures and maybe measurements they could give me before I hack this thing to pieces. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

-Phillip
New here so sorry if this is out of left field.... I'm trying to decide on which of the Lenzdesigns snorkels to get. I live in a place that rains allot, I'll be driving in heavy snow from time to time and pulling a camper, I'm concerned snow will pack the intake of the regular snorkel and heavy rain might fill the filter box while freeway driving, but if those aren't issues, I'm assuming the snorkel gets better MPG and HP gains than the travel 2. So I'm asking...which design is going to give me the best power and MPG? Which one of the two designs has road noise that will drive you nuts on a 2 week long road trip? Will the snorkel pack with snow on my way up the mountain to ski? thanks for your help guys.

New here so sorry if this is out of left field.... I'm trying to decide on which of the Lenzdesigns snorkels to get. I live in a place that rains allot, I'll be driving in heavy snow from time to time and pulling a camper, I'm concerned snow will pack the intake of the regular snorkel and heavy rain might fill the filter box while freeway driving, but if those aren't issues, I'm assuming the snorkel gets better MPG and HP gains than the travel 2. So I'm asking...which design is going to give me the best power and MPG? Which one of the two designs has road noise that will drive you nuts on a 2 week long road trip? Will the snorkel pack with snow on my way up the mountain to ski? thanks for your help guys.
I had a front runner roof rack on my jeep a couple years ago and loved it, what i didn't love was the humm and whistle/road noise it made at freeway speeds. So I'm looking for a roof rack that has alot of the same versatility/modular addons like, kayak racks, jerry cans, water storage, good load rating, etc.... I would also like to add some lights all around it for when I need top down lighting. thanks for your help gents. currently looking at the; SHERPA QUANDARY, Victory, and the Prinsu.

Also will be looking for rear bumper suggestions in a couple months....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom