SOLD PHX AREA - ARB Touring Roof Rack with mounts for FJ60/80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vincenzo

SILVER Star
Threads
$450.00. Local pick-up only.

Purchased this 3 years ago and never installed it, garage kept. Very good condition. Comes with all mounting brackets, screws, nuts etc.....

Measures approx 55" wide x 90" long, and is steel (a bit heavy)

It is for an FJ60, but was informed that it also fits the 80 series.

Not pictured are the tracks, I do have them both and they are in excellent condition. Can post a pic if needed.

1602439818687.png

1602439864816.png

1602439909926.png

1602439957303.png

Last edited:
Sent you a PM

Purchased this 3 years ago and never installed it, garage kept. Very good condition. Comes with all mounting brackets, screws, nuts etc.....

Not pictured are the tracks, I do have them both and they are in excellent condition. Can post a pic if needed.

View attachment 2462438

View attachment 2462439

View attachment 2462440

View attachment 2462443

How do I reach you?

Pending

View attachment 2462438

View attachment 2462439

View attachment 2462440

View attachment 2462443
Very nice - I'm over in Gilbert and would like to confirm if it'll fit my '92 FJ80 if you still have it. I also need to confirm total height from rain gutter to top as I'd like to ensure I can still get in and out of my garage with it on...think I only have 4-5 inches to spare.

Very nice - I'm over in Gilbert and would like to confirm if it'll fit my '92 FJ80 if you still have it. I also need to confirm total height from rain gutter to top as I'd like to ensure I can still get in and out of my garage with it on...think I only have 4-5 inches to spare.

Hey Kechinbo,

As of right now the roof rack is pending to someone until this weekend, I will let you know if it sells.

It does fit the 80 series, I can get the measurements when I get home, I believe it is more than 5 inches though.

Hey Kechinbo,

As of right now the roof rack is pending to someone until this weekend, I will let you know if it sells.

It does fit the 80 series, I can get the measurements when I get home, I believe it is more than 5 inches though.
I took a tape measure to the Land Cruiser today and I actually have 7.5" between the top of the rain gutter and the bottom of my garage door, for what its worth.

It is still pending, I have someone coming up from Tucson today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom