SOLD Philadelphia: 5 ICON Alloy Rebound Wheel PN 1817857345BR 5x5" 17x8.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PN 1817857345BR 5x5" 17x8.5 Backspace 4.5"

Mounted once and removed with out any road time. Short version, we bought the wrong wheels. New price was $230.00 per wheel. Asking $185.00 per wheel (plus shipping or local pick up is fine). We have 5 wheels total. $900 for all 5 wheels.

IMG_0212.jpg

Last edited:
@CupQuake i assume you sold these? just wondering why? I was thinking about getting the same wheels....

thanks!
ill take it. my zipcode is 95035 if this still availale
Beware guys, it appears he's selling the 5x5" Rebounds, which won't fit any Toyota product. The Item he's circled, and the Part number referenced show the 5x5 pattern wheels which won't fit either of your vehicles, unless one of you has a later model Wrangler also. It's a bit confusing because one screenshot shows 5x150. I almost fell for this too.

Beware guys, it appears he's selling the 5x5" Rebounds, which won't fit any Toyota product. The Item he's circled, and the Part number referenced show the 5x5 pattern wheels which won't fit either of your vehicles, unless one of you has a later model Wrangler also. It's a bit confusing because one screenshot shows 5x150. I almost fell for this too.
Just to clarify, I am not trying to mislead anyone. I am posting the info as clearly as I can. If there is a discrepancy, it is not intentional. What am I posting that is confusing?

Just to clarify, I am not trying to mislead anyone. I am posting the info as clearly as I can. If there is a discrepancy, it is not intentional. What am I posting that is confusing?
Not trying to offend, sorry if you took it that way. In the Product overview picture, it shows 5x150mm selected. Your other pictures and description are clear, but since the 5x5" bolt circle doesn't fit any Toyota, hopeful buyers see Rebounds, which are very commonly used on 5x150 toyotas, with 5x150mm in (one of) the pics and jump to that conclusion, as @silverhorse and I did. I just saw two 5x150 vehicle owners posting, and wanted to save them the time of the research I did before contacting you to buy wheels that won't fit. I'd post these up on a Jeep Forum, they should go quickly.

Last edited:
Not trying to offend, sorry if you took it that way. In the Product overview picture, it shows 5x150mm selected. Your other pictures and description are clear, but since the 5x5" bolt circle doesn't fit any Toyota, hopeful buyers see Rebounds, which are very commonly used on 5x150 toyotas, with 5x150mm in (one of) the pics and jump to that conclusion, as @silverhorse and I did. I just saw two 5x150 vehicle owners posting, and wanted to save them the time of the research I did before contacting you to buy wheels that won't fit. I'd post these up on a Jeep Forum, they should go quickly.
No worries, I am glad for the information! I'd like to sell these and get them out of my living room! I'll look for a jeep forum, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom