Perfect wheels for BJ74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

What would be the best wheel option for a BJ74. I’m thinking on install 16x7 steel wheels from Wheel Vintique. I also have the idea of install the OEM 42601-60072 but as they ate originally made for the FJ40 I’m not sure if they will fit it. What would the experts recommend? Does any one has a 5 wheels set that fits my BJ for sale?

wheel vintique option

OEM option

That soft top is beautful! Where did you get it ?

Sorry for the late reply. It came from Volcan4x4 who is/was an importer of Land Cruisers from Colombia. Last I heard the owner is on the run for stealing people's money with no cars delivered. Fortunately that didn't happen to me.

It lives in the mountains of Arizona now.

Did ho
Hi,

What would be the best wheel option for a BJ74. I’m thinking on install 16x7 steel wheels from Wheel Vintique. I also have the idea of install the OEM 42601-60072 but as they ate originally made for the FJ40 I’m not sure if they will fit it. What would the experts recommend? Does any one has a 5 wheels set that fits my BJ for sale?

wheel vintique option

OEM option
[/ [QUOTE="DZBJ74, post: 13678911, ...ummitracing.com/parts/wvi-12-660604 [/QUOTE]
Hi,

wheel vintique option

OEM option
will the OEM fj40 wheels fit the bj74?

I'm in the market for new rims, previously running Sunrasier type steelies, probably going to go these D Hole type, here in Aus they are readily available from a range of brands in many sizes/offsets.

https://roh.com.au/wheels/trak-d/

Trak-D-new-cap-RGB.jpg

Agreed on liking the look of the factory 16" wheels and also the Yokohama Geolandar's. The 255/85 look really good. Mine are a 245/75, and I think something a bit taller and still skinny would be great (not for my acceleration with the 3b though, haha).

1687893259386.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom