Patriot x3 vs Lapa Vs Conqueror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone;

So I have a family of 5. We have a James Baroud Grand Raid XXL and I was thinking of adding to the armamentarium with a camper trailer for some family trips.

We were thinking of a Patriot x3, due to its build quality, versatility, and size. Although, wondered if it’s big enough, because with 5 people and 2 in the tent, and 2 in the x3 comfortablely, it may not be enough.

Another option was a Lapa Ratel 6, coming to the USA next year. Although it’s quite a big larger and I wonder if it will be versatile enough and easy to just hook up and go quickly. Same goes for the Conqueror. Both of these options we wonder if we will feel like we are still camping or if it begins to feel more like a mobile homes.

If any of you guys have any input I would appreciate the feedback.

I am using a 2019 LC200, and I also have a James Baroud Falcon awning, and side walls, so I was thinking that could even hold more people or cover if needed.

Anyone with real world feedback?

I would look at a Kimberley Kamper as well. Easy to fit 5 with the kids room and still have tons of inside room and a connected ensuite.

Dave (who used to import Conqueror) can give you the full details on sleeping arrangements. But our old one we ran bunks and didnt have kids room and still had space.

Your 200 will not even know it is behind it.

I would look at a Kimberley Kamper as well. Easy to fit 5 with the kids room and still have tons of inside room and a connected ensuite.

Dave (who used to import Conqueror) can give you the full details on sleeping arrangements. But our old one we ran bunks and didnt have kids room and still had space.

Your 200 will not even know it is behind it.
Hi
Thanks for the feedback. The only thing is I still want to have the feeling that I am camping or a tent, and the Kimberley and some larger Conquerors Echos and BL’s feel more like a caravan than camping….if that makes sense?

I want to avoid the RV or caravan look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom