Wanted Parts needed to complete 40th AE “refresh” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! I know I’m shooting the moon here, but I’m still looking for the following for my 40th AE “budget refresh.”

I’ve managed to fix/repair, update, replace every aspect of the truck that was either INOP, missing, or showed excessive wear. I’m going for the 100% factory correct ‘survivor’ vibe.

I’m literally only short the following:

- Factory head unit - PO had a single DIN CD player installed and I just don’t care for it. Would love to go back to a clean functioning OEM unit, provided I can find one that works like new and doesn’t have excessive button wear.

- Power antenna module - I’m not interested in trying to rebuild mine at the moment, would love to buy a complete unit I could plug and play.

- Passenger/RH front corner/marker light housing with really clean lens. The bottom tab on mine broke and it got kinda floppy when I hit with the pressure washer last time. Eek.

- 40th AE floor mats - I know these are unobtanium, but I have seen a set pop up here and there and I’ve just missed them.

Least important to me:
- Factory front bumper with bumper ends and hardware. PO put on an ARB and I’m going for the 100% factory look, and this doesn’t fit my style. Bonus if the bumper ends are already painted the right color.

Btw, if I can find the right bolt on bumper - I would outright trade my ARB and some cash for this whole list.

Is there anyone out there sitting on a cache of really clean examples of the aforementioned that can help make my dream Cruiser complete?

I have the head unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom