******Parkway Ride Oct. 19-22 2017****** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think this was last year!

IMG_20171008_194447_099.jpg

Very true I remember the year we brought the kids and they didn't pack jackets. Thankful for UC family helping us in that situation. Our 80 was rocking like the van down by the river from the wind that night.
Will keep an eye on this thread and my schedule to see if it's an option this year. We need to do more UC stuff.
That was the very first BB trip Matt, at least 6 years ago now cause that was pre-kids for me and my son just turned 5! The wife and I slept in the RTT that trip which was a terrible idea in the horrendous wind we had, don't think I slept much at all that trip.

My bad!

Damn, I can't wait . Love this trip.

I'm still scraping the ice off the INSIDE of the rear windows from last year.

Hands down the best part of that trip was watching Eric F go running down the mountain in 60mph morning wind chasing the toilet enclosure. Here's an artist rendering of that:
IMG_1050.JPG

One of my best times was watching Eric bring out his popup tent. I remember telling him that it would be a pretzel in the morning. That morning I saw it with broken fiberglass poles sticking out of his cargo area. Same trip at 6am in the morning we had a giant gust of wind come through. My tent that goes over my 80 and attaches to the door handles got caught in the gust and at 6am all my doors opened up with 60-80mph wind blowing all my crap around inside my cruiser.

I'm still scraping the ice off the INSIDE of the rear windows from last year.

Hands down the best part of that trip was watching Eric F go running down the mountain in 60mph morning wind chasing the toilet enclosure. Here's an artist rendering of that:
View attachment 1552239
Yeah , if the wind didn't die just enough for me to grab it, Steve was just going to have to buy a new one.

How do I unsubscribe to this thread?

I already have a case of the sads that I cannot attend. These emailed reply notices just about piss me off.

So I have a shirt design done for this trip and should be able to have them made. We are still fine tuning the file to make it work. Let me know who wants one and your size. I will have to get a price after we are sure my guy can print them.

IMG_3781.PNG

So I have a shirt design done for this trip and should be able to have them made. We are still fine tuning the file to make it work. Let me know who wants one and your size. I will have to get a price after we are sure my guy can print them.

View attachment 1553233
Sweet!

So what time are y’all heading to the Inn, I’ve got the kids and the 60 needs a starter so probably just meet at the Inn and then follow y’all back to the trail head. May not go in if it’s full of berry pickers parked down the road, and then head on to my parents.

^This! I'm going to try to make it to the Inn. Still a little up in the air because it's been a hellish couple of months... But I hate to miss the Parkway Ride in 2017.

We are going to be up that way, but in the van, so no trail. Might be able to make it to the Inn, what is the ETA there? Anyone else making it with kids?

Who's all coming up Thursday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom