Parting Out PA: 1976 DOORS AND SEATS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 Doors & Header: $700
2 Front Seats: $400

Parts from 1976 40, Ambulance doors & original seats, no rust, hinges included on ambulance doors.
The front seats need new foam and covers, the frames are good.​

tempImageRJUuyr.png

tempImageZBq6Ez.png

tempImageCFatv2.png

tempImagedzztdl.png

tempImageCUioed.png

Interesting... but I'm pretty new to this world. I've got a '76 w rotten door bottoms (and sills too). I assume these would fit. You have any other photos that feature the bottom section of the doors.

The doors are solid, I can get you more pics, but I am way until Wednesday. Let me know your town to ship and I can get a quote.

Good morning. I am in Northville, MI 48167 if that allows some est of shipping cost. Silly Q - what is the header referenced in the post?

The header goes above the doors, it spans the distance between the hardtop when you attach.

I have no clue on shipping, they are heavy-original doors. Let me look into it more, probably have to weight them and go from there.

Good morning. I am in Northville, MI 48167 if that allows some est of shipping cost. Silly Q - what is the header referenced in the post?
I am back home, I weighed the doors and header, about 60 lbs total. I think they need to go ground shipping for cheapest rates.

tempImageBfe96j.png

tempImagePJbTPF.png

tempImagebUVrxy.png

tempImageGn4uX0.png

Hi. Very sorry for the long delay. Doors still available?? I'm planning a drive to see my daughter in NH, and may take the long way around through PA. What part of the state are you in so I can get an idea of the drive? Thanks, Chris
We are outside Philly, Kulpsville, PA. 19443 If you can make it by, I have other goodies-parts to go too. I am moving soon, so it has to go.

Let me know,
MP

We are outside Philly, Kulpsville, PA. 19443 If you can make it by, I have other goodies-parts to go too. I am moving soon, so it has to go.

Let me know,
MP
Hey MP; my planned drive to NH is not until November, is that too late for your move? Also, am I correctly seeing that one of the doors has a section cut out of the interior panel below?
Thanks!

Hey MP; my planned drive to NH is not until November, is that too late for your move? Also, am I correctly seeing that one of the doors has a section cut out of the interior panel below?
Thanks!
Yes, it was patch job from the original owner. It took well, no other issues. I can send more photos on Tuesday-next week if you wish.

If I know you want them, I also have a set of original seats and other parts, I can leave them all with a trusted neighbor in PA who will make it all work. I am out of PA on/around mid-August...let me know your thoughts?

Thanks!
I reposted the doors, they are still in PA, if you are interested. Let me know.

MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom