OWL Expedition Media Mount for 1st Gen Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
just picked up a 2007 Sequoia and I was trying to find a media mount similar to what I have in my 100 series. I decided to purchase the same mount as it might work , so I did from Owl Expedition. Now this mount only works if you have the stock stereo which I do and plan to use but the issue is that the Sequio stereo is one unit where as the 100 series has the tape deck separate from the main control unit.

So I removed the stereo from the vehicle and started to dissassemble the entire radio until I got into the guts of the cassette. I removed the cassette internals which there are 4 bolts holding it into place and then I placed the media mount over those holes. It turns out they don't match, so I had to drill 2 holes in the media mount to make it work, which It did. One thing that is important is that you have to take care to not break the faceplate as that needs to be removed so just take your time. I'm sorry I didn't do a vid of the install but I did manage to take a few pics. Here is the end result, I also installed the Crux bluetooth adapter.

IMG-7047.jpg
IMG-7046.jpg

IMG-7048.jpg
IMG-7052.jpg
IMG-7053.jpg

So if I do this, how would I play my Credence tapes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom