ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So At the last event can't remember who but they had a plastic flexible cup that glowed in the dark. can we do that with the onsc logo

So At the last event can't remember who but they had a plastic flexible cup that glowed in the dark. can we do that with the onsc logo
That was me , its a silipint, there is talk of doing an ONSC version.

That was me , its a silipint, there is talk of doing an ONSC version.
Does it come with a Geiger counter or do you have to purchase that separately?

Lots of new stuff on the site, one of which is a new ONSC travel tumbler:

download.png

I just had one of these laptop cases made for myself. Had “REEFMONKEY” put on it. Obviously you choose the name or screen name of your choice. It runs about $30. Lmk if anyone wants one.

ECE5E6F3-1DAB-401A-89D0-0476BD2C2D6C.jpeg

As a reminder - most of the products that I carry are made in advance, so although I will be at Logans Run, the amount of product I will have on hand will be very minimal.

Anyone that's interested in any of the custom ordered embroidered ONSC apparel, please let me know - I would need to have the order in hand by the end of this week to have it here before Logans Run.

For info:
Polo Shirts
Hats
Dress Shirts
Outerwear
Sweatshirts
Workwear

From generic (still high quality) to name branded (Carhartt, Nike, New Era, Under Armour, North Face, Champion, Patagonia, Eddie Bauer, Marmot, etc.....)

Personal favorites:

Carhartt Duck Jacket
Carhartt Crowley Soft Shell Jacket
Carhartt Trucker hat
Patagonia Micro Fleece Sweatshirt
Nike Golf Dri Fit polo shirts

Let me know what you'd like.

CT102199_charcoal_model_front_102018.jpg
CTJ131_500.jpg

Just bumping this. Have you given it any thought of doing this?

Yeah 250 unit minimum. So unless every active member in the club wants a 6 pack I’m gonna be sitting on 245 cups. ;)

I’ll keep looking.

So I can now get "Richardson 112" hats - I know a lot of you folks love that hat. Available in like a billion colors - even several styles of realtree patterns too. I can put the embroidered TEQ logo in 2 sizes, the Rising Sun/TEQ logo and of course the ONSC logo.

This image is just pulled from another site - it represents about a third of what I can currently get color wise.
25049815.jpg

Just ordered a mug and shirt..... do you do Tall sizes on your hoodies?? I've been looking to get a new hoodie and thought i'd check with you before heading to big and tall

My patch arrived today. Terrific. James, you do an incredible job!

Hey folks - I put a "bulk discount" on the ONSC patches. Buy 2 or 5 and get a discount. Oh and don't forget the IH8MUD 10% discount still applies to anything on the site.

I have a few extra 5.5x3” (big) white stickers on hand I’m willing to sell for a discount. Usually $6 plus shipping I’ll do $4 with a stamp in an envelope sent to you. I can also add an ONSC Velcro patch for another $5 or other patches/stickers as pictured.

Also still hats/shirts from prior events in many sizes.

Lmk
AFC473D1-84A8-408C-A5D1-4D9767860CFE.jpeg
DC9DE78C-350C-4C26-BD98-64FAFD5DEDC3.jpeg
DCB4623D-8C30-44FA-A772-EAEAB8756157.jpeg
5B26D49E-9E23-4ED6-B3DF-1219C826053F.jpeg
485286E8-38C9-4AD9-A3C0-A13F69B14043.jpeg

I'd like to throw a compliment to James and the Reefmonkey crew for a job well done. I placed a custom shirt order a couple weeks ago, giving him nothing but a a phrase. He quickly had an image and colors put together and even added an appropriate image to the shirt. I ordered it immediately and received it in 3 business days.

Also, they came to Fall Crawl as a sponsor last week and made an excellent showing. The variety of unique items James brought with him to showcase his options was a drop in the bucket of what he has and they were all very cool. Sarah bought the FJ40 "4WD" logo blanket and probably some other stuff I haven't seen yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom