ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the kind words John.

No Sorry.

I looked into cups and they're one of those "buy 100" type items. I can't afford to buy 100 cups, so that 12 people can have a cool cup. Unfortunately I've done the "I'll just buy it myself, everyone will want one" self delusion too many times. Case in point, the 88 or so ONSC badges I have on a shelf from the 100 I fronted :)

Wanted to see if you could do the patch or embroidery on the Richardson 862 multi cam trucker?

5DC08ADC-3725-437B-A8F2-9F1214E90C42.png

I’m pretty sure I can get any Richardson hat but I don’t see that specific hat in the catalogs that I have.

Will advise.
I do have a New Era Camo hat on hand that’s very similar.

I’m pretty sure I can get any Richardson hat but I don’t see that specific hat in the catalogs that I have.

Will advise.
I do have a New Era Camo hat on hand that’s very similar.
I’d really like the one pictured but I’d like to see the New Era one if you have a picture.

9Fourty Adjustable SnapBack
FFDCD850-92F7-484A-8D2C-642136286B94.jpeg

Ok so it’s very different pattern. :). It is a structured mesh back trucker in camo. :)

Ok so it’s very different pattern. :). It is a structured mesh back trucker in camo. :)
Great looking hat but it looks to be a high profile hat while the Richardson is a mid profile. The mid just fits me better and me look less like Elmer Fudd. 😂 Also no button on the top which is great for when I’m wearing hearing protection on the range. No big deal either way. Just curious if it was an option.

So I can get Richardson:
112p
112fp
112PM
111p
But sorry not that specific one.

No Sorry.

Case in point, the 88 or so ONSC badges I have on a shelf from the 100 I fronted :)

Ask Jerry About all the beer glasses he had made.

So I have a few ONSC hats in my possession and ready for your XMas giving. Custom ordering anything else may or may not get here in time.

Keychains and patches are the two things I can 100% guarantee in your hands by Xmas if you order up to about the 18th. Or if you want priority/express it can be later.

Patches (in hand) are also on sale - including the ONSC club patch! Grab a few for sticking on your truck, your hat, your tactical backpacks.....:)
DC53BC79-74E5-4141-AFAE-2572ACAACE9A.jpeg

I also have a decent selection of hats and mostly XL shirts and hoodies from the site available on hand if a few people want to come take a look and shop I can arrange a beer and merch Cruiser meetup before Xmas?

Last edited:
I'm placing an order today with my custom embroidery supplier - anyone wanting any Carhartt or other branded ONSC embroidered stuff, let me know.

Recommended: Duck Jacket, Crowley Softshell, Duck Coat, Quilted Thermal Lined Duck Jacket, Shoreline Jacket. The Duck Jacket is available in Tall sizes.

Price ranges from: $90 for the vest to about $180 for the tall coat or Shoreline.

Order will be placed at noon.

Me too!!

Yeah I broke down and ordered myself a Gray Crowley like Eric's Johnson's. It's a cool neoprene type fabric - I'll likely rock it at the meet and greet in March.

you will love it James. gets a lot of comments as well. sheds water like a duck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom