ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@NCFJ - Did you see a 2020 Supra get auctioned off? Toyota says they were taking one to Barrett Jackson.

New Toyota GR Supra | Toyota.com

That thing is terrible. So much deserved backlash.

Best thing I saw in a review so far is toyota managed to combine two of the worst things out there. BMW reliability and 90s ricer styling.

A good friend of ours has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sheila she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Let me know if you need contact info.

your friend has game. :)

Did someone say BMW?

New 2020 BMW M3 (G80): 2wd Pure models or 4wd for 2020 sports saloon

New supra is terrible - had such a chance to make an outstanding vehicle.

Their biggest mistake was not bringing in Yamaha on engine development, then no manual, then fugly styling. Just about every thread is littered with I'll just buy a 21 year old car and have a better car. Seems toyota has taken notice and recently two mkiv supras have popped up in yota dealers with a 200k+ price tag. Seems that's their marketing plan. Lol.

My new engine for the cruiser is in the way

FB_IMG_1547826569401.jpg

Their biggest mistake was not bringing in Yamaha on engine development, then no manual, then fugly styling. Just about every thread is littered with I'll just buy a 21 year old car and have a better car. Seems toyota has taken notice and recently two mkiv supras have popped up in yota dealers with a 200k+ price tag. Seems that's their marketing plan. Lol.

It looks "contrived" a bit - Like they were trying to put a bunch of cars into one and maybe it doesn't work well together.
  • Front looks like a F-Sport RX and a Scion had a baby
  • Back window - is that an attempt to be a Corvette Stingray?
  • Long body looks like a Z4 - too much like one :(
The driver area just looks REALLY small too. :(

I'd like to see it in person.

Disappointed in the price tag.

EDIT: I would take a free one in a heartbeat btw :)

Last edited:
When spooked by police on the hunt, FJ cruisers will often roll over and play dead until the danger passes.

upload_2019-1-18_14-21-18.png

Last edited:
So, it's high time I replace my old wallet and get something new. I'm thinking about one of those slim wallets that have multi-function devices integrated in them... Like a Leatherman. With RFID. And able to be carried on a plane. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sure would be cool to have a bottle opener on my wallet... Thanks!

Any good lube shops close to the airport in Charlotte that would change my daughter's oil if she brings her own oil and filter? We only use Mobil 1 and Toyota filters.

Any good lube shops close to the airport in Charlotte that would change my daughter's oil if she brings her own oil and filter? We only use Mobil 1 and Toyota filters.
Try Compton’s Automotive. A couple of my co-workers take their cars there. They have good things to say about Compton’s. It’s not a chain, so I’d wager that they will accommodate your request.

Running pretty good now 3/4 throttle. Turbo spools up fast after gutting cat. Slow shifting like a grandpa though lol. Hard to hold phone and do it. Just a shake down drive, not even getting close to the rev limiter.
Boooooost

Running pretty good now 3/4 throttle. Turbo spools up fast after gutting cat. Slow shifting like a grandpa though lol. Hard to hold phone and do it. Just a shake down drive, not even getting close to the rev limiter.
Boooooost

Sounds amazing. You may want to fill up soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom