ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We got a 4” one from bed bath and beyond and I would say know how soft you want to go I think sometimes it’s to much and I wish we would have used a thinner mattress pad.

Might get lucky and grab one at kohl’s on a good sale or tj maxx we found one that was half the dang price of what we paid.

Target had a nice memory foam topper with cover that was nice in our camper

Pretty stoked. I won my first eBay auction yesterday for a windshield gasket for my 40.

Now I just have to wait and find a windshield

The first eBay auction I ever won was my 40.

Pretty stoked. I won my first eBay auction yesterday for a windshield gasket for my 40.

Now I just have to wait and find a windshield

If the windshield on a 40 is flat then most places like safelite will be able to cut that for you.

Hammer down at $19k for this HJ
06B12704-60C6-4EFC-9795-8983FE9A8D19.jpeg

If the windshield on a 40 is flat then most places like safelite will be able to cut that for you.

Online I found the windshield glass for $250ish. The gasket was well over $100 online.

Since I’m not in any hurry. I am going to check and see if a local shop will cut one for me cheaper.

The 3" topper at Costco is pretty nice. Have three at the house including our own bed . .love it!

Wait...Are you inviting me into your bed?

Yes . ."and Breakfast!"

Both the Holly and Haven are "sporting" these toppers on top of quality beds from Mebane!

Hammer down at $19k for this HJ
View attachment 1880541

That truck was a whole lot prettier on stage than it was in the lot. Heather & I went Mon & Tues and stayed until the 60 rolled across before leaving for the red eye. Sitting hear trying to wind down, been awake 26 hours plus. Not something I often do.

They are all a whole lot prettier rolling across the stage than they are on the lot. Words like "restoration" have a very broad definition to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom