Official Classifieds Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Keepinitstock definitely interested. Let me know what your looking for, I can obviously pick it up. Thanks!
20201126_112808.jpg
20201126_112754.jpg
20201126_112808.jpg
20201126_112754.jpg

Looks good J.T. Sent you a pm.

Just posted my FJ40 Long Range fuel tank for sale.

Sold

Last edited:
Just posted my FJ40 Long Range fuel tank for sale.
Been pondering adding range beyond 3 x 5 gallon cans ... did you not install because of all the mods needed or just change your mind? Not sure if I really want to spend big $ and have to do lots of changes on top. Thx, John.

Been pondering adding range beyond 3 x 5 gallon cans ... did you not install because of all the mods needed or just change your mind? Not sure if I really want to spend big $ and have to do lots of changes on top. Thx, John.
I had collected a lot of parts to do a big upgrade project on my 73 before it was stolen last April. I'm now starting to post the parts for sale as I won't be building another serious trail rig.

There shouldn't be too much involved to install in your 78. The earlier models with the underseat box require a lot.

I had collected a lot of parts to do a big upgrade project on my 73 before it was stolen last April. I'm now starting to post the parts for sale as I won't be building another serious trail rig.

There shouldn't be too much involved to install in your 78. The earlier models with the underseat box require a lot.
Copy ... really sucks it got stolen ... I sent a PM last night ... would like to get it.

Anyone happen to have a passenger seat, front bracket they would part with? Looks like this? Need to use on driver side for long range tank.
Passenger_Seat_Bracket.jpg

Anyone local have an FJ40 front bib, ... for wall art project?

Thanks

Alright, I started with IH8mud last year, but with COVID, I have been very busy. I am Super happy that we have an IDAHO CLUB :bounce::bounce:.

Anyway, I have recently changed the power Steering Pump in my FJ45. So I have this old Power steering pump that needs to be rebuilt setting in my shop. If any one needs it. it's Free!!

SOLD

5EA, 15"X8" 3.5"BS METHOD 304 Double Standard Matte Black Wheels

5EA, 35”X12.5”X15” BFG Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Tires

Tires have 85% tread left. $1250 for all five wheels and tires, located in the Boise ID area.
IMG_20201029_181826830.jpg

new-pig.jpg

Last edited:
Got x2 1FZ short blocks that are free. These could be rebuilt. Going to give them to Import Engine Supply if nobody wants them.

Cheers
I wouldn't mind having one of those short blocks. Pulled my head and need to rebuild the block, but would just as soon work on one you have.

I wouldn't mind having one of those short blocks. Pulled my head and need to rebuild the block, but would just as soon work on one you have.

I am sorry they are gone.

Just tossed a bunch of tie rods and drag links in the steel bin here at the shop today. 70, 80 and I think 60-series too. Also tossed 80 radius arms and rear control arms plus panhards. A 60 and a 70 radiator also went in the bin. A set of 80 rotors as well. Last bits tossed were a set of 80-series ring and pinions with carriers.

If you want any of this stuff it’s free until they come clean out the bin. Just come by the shop during business hours.

We have a bunch of 70-series parts we will be selling both new and used.

Cheers

Ah crap. I'd take the 60 radiator, but highly unlikely I'll make it down this week. Could I trouble you to pull it out of the trash? I can arrange for someone to swing by.

Ah crap. I'd take the 60 radiator, but highly unlikely I'll make it down this week. Could I trouble you to pull it out of the trash? I can arrange for someone to swing by.

Sure, I’ll yank it out in the morning.

I didn’t want to toss it, it looks rebuildable but we have to make room for incoming parts. Hopefully we didn’t damage it to much tossing it in, it was a pretty good old rad.

I really hate to toss stuff, I try to keep as much as I can but I learned long ago it usually just ends up sitting around taking up space.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom