November Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
John Ferguson has agreed to host the November 6 club meeting in his shop at 6:30. His address is 2299 E Road in Redlands. He asked that everyone bring their own chair. We will order pizza so bring some cash to chip in. He is going to have his wood stove cranked up. On the agenda will be trip reports and making plans for upcoming trips.

There will be a Cruising Coffee trip the following weekend and details will be decided on the 6th. Probably run Bangs Canyon.

This will be the last meeting for 2013 but we will probably have a very informal meeting during a December run. Snow run???

Happy Halloween.

image-3582697630.jpg

Last edited:
*********Correction**********
Correct address is 2299 E Road which is at the corner of 23 Rd and E Rd in the Redlands.

Sorry for the error. Corrected above and in Facebook. Also asked Jonathan to send corrected email.

I don't think Jonathan sent out the correction, at least I did not see it. Please note the correct address above. John and I will be there. Who else? Please post up here.

Jonathan will not be there as he's off in Vegas to SEMA.

I won't be. Still in the hospital waiting on my daughter to make an appearance. I'm planning on the cruising coffee though if it's local.

Congratulations on the new daughter. Yes the CC will be local. Would you like to lead something? Maybe Bangs Canyon or whatever you wish.

Another low turnout (5) but we covered quite a bit of ground. First thanks to John F for hosting. We will do a Cruising Coffee this Saturday. See separate thread for details. Bill has agreed to run off some club business cards based on a design that he developed when BCC was born. Consider them temporary until we get those that Ben is working on in hand. We all agree the cards will be the best tool to get our club membership growing again. We hope that each member will take a handful and place them on windshields of any Toyota 4x4 they run across. We also agreed to get ads placed in all the local shoppers under "4x4s for sale" announcing the existence of our club and how to contact us.

Gerry was going to work on a post asking for input on ideas to help grow our club and to get current members active again. So some of what I'm posting here may be duplicating his effort to some degree. Can't hurt to see it twice. So we all agreed on the importance of setting up an activity calendar well in advance and having a minimum of four runs per year that will be strictly club events. In other words events like Cruise Moab will not be counted as one of those four. Of course BCC will still participate in Cruise Moab as before. We think runs more like our San Rafael Swell trip would count as one of those four. We also hope that trip leaders will step forward and take a trip under their wing. The dates will be set at the January meeting then hopefully someone will say "that trip is my baby" and do all it takes to plan it and make it happen. When we say four trips we mean that as an absolute minimum. Hopefully we can add enough trips where we will do something monthly.

Like last month when I appealed for ideas on what we can do to get our club more active I'm asking again for your impute.

There will be no December meeting due to the busy Holidays but hopefully we will get in a snow run.

Thanks,
Ace

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Hoping to be able to attend some meetings/trail runs when I get back home in December, not sure yet if I'am going to be home this spring or heading back to the GC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom