Wanted Non EGR 1HDFT intake pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Probably wishfull thinking, but does anyone have a non EGR intake pipe taken from a 1HDFT engine, possilbly when installing an intercooler and want to part with it and take the time to ship it to the Netherlands?

Thanks,
Mark

It's the pipe with "turbo" on it
1hdft non EGR.jpg

You may want to consider what Gifu did with his EGR delete. The parts you need are already on your EGR equipped model for conversion to an Intercooler.

EGR:
the GREAT thing about the EGR-equipped motors... you get a free intercooler adapter. If you unbolt the cross over pipe, the little circle-to-square adapter thing that comes right off the turbo will bolt onto the intake manifold.
Also, the 2-bolt EGR port coming off the manifold... my motor now has a steel plate with an EGT probe.

I know that there are easier options. I could just block off the EGR and run it, but i really like the cleaner look and it'll be a while before an intercooler will be fitted. Buying brand new is a bit to steep just for looks so i'll try this first. It's a long shot, i know.

Hmm....I just received my safari intercooler last week....how soon you need one?

No rush at all! Will pm you later today.

Thanks!

Hmm....I just received my safari intercooler last week....how soon you need one?

Sheldon, approximately how much did the Safari set you back, if you don't mind? Did you get it in North America, or direct from OZ?

Direct from AUS...group buy with a bunch of locals. $2000 CAD ish landed for my 24v IC kit

Probably wishfull thinking, but does anyone have a non EGR intake pipe taken from a 1HDFT engine, possilbly when installing an intercooler and want to part with it and take the time to ship it to the Netherlands?

Thanks,
Mark

It's the pipe with "turbo" on itView attachment 1149128

Wanted. Non EGR intake pipe taken from a 1HDFT .
Someone who is friendly to send it to Finland.

Tanks
ben.

Anyone sitting on one of these? PM please I’m searching.

Anyone sitting on one of these? PM please I’m searching.
Guilty. I have been hesitant to sell in case something happened to my IC and i needed to be able to run it w/o or if I sold motor, but I also don’t like someone out there hung up for lack of pipe. Shoot me a DM, maybe you can talk me out of it.

Guilty. I have been hesitant to sell in case something happened to my IC and i needed to be able to run it w/o or if I sold motor, but I also don’t like someone out there hung up for lack of pipe. Shoot me a DM, maybe you can talk me out of it.
You got PM and I got likes on your posts from some cruiser prophets. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom