New Upholstery - Maybe not for Everyone (1 Viewer)

@J Mack sweet, i hope i don't regret not doing the door panels as well. I just had them made out of the same vinyl as the trim on the seats.

I really like quirky retro stuff and the Jeep mighty FC build kind of inspired my Pig color and theme for that clean off road look, I actually got the idea for plaid from that build.

jeep-mighty-fc-concept-interior-photo-461859-s-986x603.jpg

More pictures here.

Not gonna lie... I might be stealing your idea here Residualboulders. lol! Red and Grey plaid inserts out of ANYTHING other than that damn vinyl in there now! Bonus is the wife will stop accusing me of taking sterioids from all the acne the vinyl is causing me! haha

Not gonna lie... I might be stealing your idea here Residualboulders. lol! Red and Grey plaid inserts out of ANYTHING other than that damn vinyl in there now! Bonus is the wife will stop accusing me of taking sterioids from all the acne the vinyl is causing me! haha

ha ha, glad i could help. Porsche has some nice plaids in the 70s. I almost went that route but the colors coordinating with my paint scheme were a little too bright for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom