New member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, all. I just signed up today. Looking forward to meeting more LC folks. All the groups around here are mostly Jeep. Anyway, my name's Scott and I wanted to say hi. Here's a pic. And before the bezel police show up, it's an old pic from when I bought it. It's been flipped since then.

Last edited:
Welcome to RLC...Here's your official mud welcome as well...:flipoff2:

Let's try that again. That's why I drive a '76 model. Technologically challenged.:bang:

IMG_0945.JPG

Thanks, M0untaineer. And just to clarify, I've been on MUD a while. Just signed up for RLC and TLCA today.

Welcome to RLC
There's a couple RLC'ers up your way. Maybe they will "come to" and reply.

Thanks, M0untaineer. And just to clarify, I've been on MUD a while. Just signed up for RLC and TLCA today.

Sorry bud--I should have read your joined date to see that you've been on mud since 13' (my bad brother!) Anyways, welcome to RLC again! Hope we can see you at the Southern Cruiser Crawl this year in Hot Springs

No worries, bud! I'd love to go to the Crawl. Hopefully I can make it to some of these events.

Welcome to the club.... You will have to make one of our meetins at fog horns in Springdale... Their is a thread with that info in it...

Scott

No worries, bud! I'd love to go to the Crawl. Hopefully I can make it to some of these events.
Scott, I got your check the other day and hope to get your shirt and stickers in the mail over the next couple of days.

Yes. Got my box o' goodies a couple weeks ago. Good stuff. Thanks. Haven't been on MUD much lately. The 40 is in pieces in the garage waiting on paint. Hopefully soon it'll be back on the road and I can hit some meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom