Need a 55 moved from Kina's to northeast PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone has any interest in moving a 55 for me. It's an engine less piggy sitting at Kina's and I need to get it hauled down to me here in northeast PA, zip 17925 for anyone who wants to MapQuest it. I'm ten miles off exit 131 of Interstate 81. The piggy doesn't run, there's no engine in it. Will pay someone to haul it or...………..

Just got a 99 standard cab Tacoma in, the owner hit a deer right in the middle of the grille/bumper. It needs a radiator, bumper, and grille and maybe some smaller items. Starts and runs great 295K on the clock. Black in color, tan interior, 5 speed with like new General Grabber tires on the Tacoma aluminum rims. AC is ice cold. Has only a little rust that I could see and is carrying a current PA inspection sticker. Would trade the Tacoma as she sits for anyone interested in hauling the piggy down here. I have the PA title signed off on by the owner.

Or I have a perfect older style split hood for a 40. It's been media blasted and primed in urethane primer. Comes with a nice hood spear and the prop rod. Had it sold for $500 but didn't want to ship it. Same deal as a trade for moving the piggy.

I've been without a 55 for a long time and plan is to tut a 55 together to be used as a daily driver. Have a strong running but extremely rusty 55 here it's gonna donate the drivetrain for the project. Bought a parts 55 from Jonathan and am gonna use the one from Kina's as the basis for the project. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net or text 570-594-6444. Thanks, Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom