SOLD NC: 4 Almost new BFG KO2, 275/70R18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Four BFG KO2 tires in 275/70R18. Purchased from Discount Tire on April 30th, and have approximately 1,300 miles on them as of May 28th. No patches, repairs, or any issue, just selling to move up to mud terrains.

Asking $800 for the set. Located in Fayetteville, NC, willing to meet up to an hour drive away.

newtires.jpg
tire receipt.jpg

Four BFG KO2 tires in 275/70R18. Purchased from Discount Tire on April 30th, and have approximately 1,300 miles on them as of May 28th. No patches, repairs, or any issue, just selling to move up to mud terrains.

Asking $800 for the set. Located in Fayetteville, NC, willing to meet up to an hour drive away.

View attachment 2321479View attachment 2321480
This was a while back but I was able to trade my tires back in at discount tire for minimal loss towards another set from them

Worth a try. GL

This was a while back but I was able to trade my tires back in at discount tire for minimal loss towards another set from them

Worth a try. GL

Thanks, I'll give DT a call and see what they'll offer.

Thanks, I'll give DT a call and see what they'll offer.

Worth a try. GL

Thanks bozncsurf for the heads up! Stopped by DT and they will honor the 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Ordered some Cooper STT Pros and will be only charged $200 for the difference plus labor.

Marking this thread as "sold".

Thanks bozncsurf for the heads up! Stopped by DT and they will honor the 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Ordered some Cooper STT Pros and will be only charged $200 for the difference plus labor.

Glad it worked out! Just trying to look out for my NC brothers!
(im originally from Greenville area 😜)

Those SST Pros look mean. Post pic once they’re installed.

Do you get the STT Pros? Let’s see’em!

Do you get the STT Pros? Let’s see’em!

Yep STT Pros in 275/70R18. They definitely look good and looking forward to taking them out on some trails soon. There is a bit of road noise compared to KO2 but that was expected.

4AC3B7E7-94F9-4ECE-92DC-99671C58AAED.jpeg
0E307F75-E00A-4383-9A8F-CC2999E2FC0D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom