My LC Videos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are two you tube videos of some holiday wheeling.

Please keep in mind these few things:

1) Those hills were a heck of alot steeper then they look in the video.

2) It was mostly sand

3) My first time going on hills like this.

4) The nose of this truck is Much bigger then I thought. It was very hard to see over it during declines or at the top of hills.

5) I am new at this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4f3JLm-8Ro

The below video may not look like it, but when you see a wide angle of the scene, on either side of the trail 5 ft and down you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHk85tLyUP4

There was lot of soft sand at the bottoms of all these hills. Also alot of :bounce::bounce2: bumps....

Tons of fun!

Last edited:
looks like you guys were having fun! hehe
the nose is always hard to see over in those situations which is why you see people looking out the side window for a view and tire placement

looks like you guys were having fun! hehe
the nose is always hard to see over in those situations which is why you see people looking out the side window for a view and tire placement

We always looked at the drops and over the hills before we went :)

I didn't want to learn that the hard way :)

hey thanks for the vids they were great you are a real tropper with all the posts and the vids etc thanks again hey that color looks good in the sun

Thanks.

It is not as easy as I thought to get someone to get out of the truck and film stuff.

Everyone wants to stay in the truck and have fun :)

I'll be more than happy to shoot vids of your rig, but under one condition, you follow the lines I guide you through ;)

Gonna put every gizmo in your truck through a workout :D

Well the funniest thing yesterday is that when we were driving some trails on our way out, we must have ventured into the ATV and Dirt Bike area.

As we were going along, all of a sudden there were TONS of little bikes and atvs going all around us.

I figured they could see me, so they were able to see me better then I could see them :)

It was like a scene from Jurassic Park when the bird looking things are running through the field.

THIS is why I got the LC.....tons of fun....

I suspect few new 200 series owners in the country are having as much fun as you are.

Let them waste their money...I am getting the most out of mine!

Let them waste their money...I am getting the most out of mine!
I feel ya bro. First day I got my FJ, after I signed the papers, I went straight to Carnegie to break in my rig. Mud bath, frame twister, getting caught up to the point I almost had to be winched out. Yep, that was the same day the truck was unloaded off the car transport :)

I feel ya bro. First day I got my FJ, after I signed the papers, I went straight to Carnegie to break in my rig. Mud bath, frame twister, getting caught up to the point I almost had to be winched out. Yep, that was the same day the truck was unloaded off the car transport :)

I just don't see the reason to get a vehicle like this and take it to the market and back, but to each their own.

:eek:

I am glad to see you are enjoying It. Thanks for the videos, did you use the hill ascent/descent device while you were filming?

Not at all. I have not even thought of using it. I would rather (at the start) learn how to do the wheeling the correct way, then use the (easier) tools that are given to me....

You have the bug for sure. That looked a bit like parts of Anza Borrego.

Anyway, get a cheap 80 quick before you scratch and dent that beautiful truck.:D

You have the bug for sure. That looked a bit like parts of Anza Borrego.

Anyway, get a cheap 80 quick before you scratch and dent that beautiful truck.:D

Nah....that is the fun of it.

I already have some rocky mountain pin striping done already :) Not much...just a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom