Mudship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jrmudder92

John R.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Driving across country any one need something picked up. In a truck have the whole bed free

4C7D7C4B-CFDD-4CDE-A046-4F8655E41534.png

Last edited:
I need a hitch picked up from @JohnBoyd and dropped off at trollhole’s cruisers in Simpsonville. When is your trip? I’ll be gone all this week for GSMTR, but after that I’d be able to meet you so you don’t have to go out of your way.

I apologize for all the confusion. I just have worded my statement better. It should have read. I’m in Colorado and heading back to NC. I’m in Nashville for the night. If anyone needs anything from around here back to NC. Again I apologize for the confusion.

Done that trip a few times..... Once you leave NC be prepared to be bored beyond belief untill you get to Denver.

Have fun

ahahaha, ain't that the truth! only fun times were watching state troopers pull over peeps while moseying along in the slow lane in the 100....

I apologize for all the confusion. I just have worded my statement better. It should have read. I’m in Colorado and heading back to NC. I’m in Nashville for the night. If anyone needs anything from around here back to NC. Again I apologize for the confusion.
Dammit. Had I known I would have had you kidnap the one son that couldn't make it home and bring him to me for Father's Day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom