Move Over SHELL ROTILLA and Royal Purple There is a NEW FSM VISCOSITY Chart Sheriff in TOWN ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Move Over SHELL ROTILLA and Royal Purple There is a NEW FSM VISCOSITY Chart Sheriff in TOWN !

More to come

Stay tuned to have your mind changed for the better of your Vintage Toyota Land Cruiser ..

The hard core fact based Science is in and so to on the Filters

This will be eye opening and help preserve what we all hold Dear for longer than ever before …

1687914345886.png

1687914385573.png

Here is the concrete science OEM FSM on required viscosity specs .

It’s clear as a bell to me anyway …

If anyone has a different view discuss it below and not being a getto grade CIRCUS 🤡 CLOWN as shown clearly below ….

Please …

E6414C8E-7A08-4ACB-8CB2-4204522E9231.jpeg
B53270B2-B358-48A6-BBCA-C156840922C9.jpeg
0C746388-1DD5-4DA7-9EBD-043719090C00.jpeg
5FD6FA0C-69F8-43E6-87C6-FBD628B74DF0.jpeg
D2E7FBD6-5D25-4C6B-81D7-9F61646A2531.jpeg
E4094828-EEC6-4C5A-A100-21AC7B66E6D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Move Over SHELL ROTILLA and Royal Purple There is a NEW FSM VISCOSITY Chart Sheriff in TOWN !

More to come

Stay tuned to have your mind changed for the better of your Vintage Toyota Land Cruiser ..

The hard core fact based Science is in and so to on the Filters

This will be eye opening and help preserve what we all hold Dear for longer than ever before …

.View attachment 3359858
View attachment 3359859
Da- fuq? Blink 3x if you need us to call you an ambulance

Da- fuq? Blink 3x if you need us to call you an ambulance

lets hear your OIL CHANGE products you use and why ?

i want to see all the
WALMART store brand 5W30 convential OIL reciepts too ...

when i do blink my Eyes 3 times , your new GIF. AVATAR comes to my mind ........:popcorn:

1687925239011.jpeg

Last edited:
Heh.

Either you get Matt's style or not. Either way, he's the man.

all i was looking for was a good discussion on the OIL i did purchase for GHOST today ...

with exceptiion to the GX prado CIRCUS CLOWN POPOV VODKA remarks , .............

@TRAIL TAILOR words i value the most simply because him and other Senior
MUD SUPPORTING VENDORS are who i look up to for inspiration , and ALWAYS have Professional CLASS .... who and how i want to EVOLVE into in my time with out question :beer: :popcorn: :idea:

i am still unsure if i pour in the snake oil or NOT ? :rolleyes:

the FSM is 20W50 , and that HAS NOT CHANGED ...

39E56648-72CB-434A-8815-00477F481F4D.jpeg

B0C717DE-414E-43A0-99D2-F9CD0EEEA250 - Copy.jpg

So Matt, the higher Zinc level is what makes this oil stick out?
No more zinc additives?

Is there an Amsoil vendor here on Mud?

My cost for a quart of Zink enriched Z-Rod is $18.00. After 9qts, tax and shipping it will be over $180.00 to change the oil in my 2F, not including the cost of the C-110 oil filter.
Is this once a year oil change too much $$$$$? ( this is considering that synthetics are good for 10K mile intervals)

For no particular reason, I've been using Driven GP-1 high Zink motor oil, plus 1 quart of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer and a Denso 150-2066 oil filter. (I also use Driven GL-4 gear oil) A case of the motor oil was $154.94, the filter was $5.68 off of Amazon.

06.28.2023.Driven Oil & Gear Oil.jpg

lets hear your OIL CHANGE products you use and why ?

i want to see all the
WALMART store brand 5W30 convential OIL reciepts too ...

when i do blink my Eyes 3 times , your new GIF. AVATAR comes to my mind ........:popcorn:

View attachment 3360002

Ahhh, he knows my thoughts. But seriously I can 100% confirm I bought the extended life Mobil 1 from Walmart. I did buy your gear oil and purple grease tho. 5/5 stars on purple grease for not stinking to high heaven.

Ahhh, he knows my thoughts. But seriously I can 100% confirm I bought the extended life Mobil 1 from Walmart. I did buy your gear oil and purple grease tho. 5/5 stars on purple grease for not stinking to high heaven.

hello again ,,, :lol:

- actually i don't know all your thoughts , on the topic the tread title states , so a bit my vocabulary that also does not reveal
that you just popped your 3rd fresh Handle of Captain Morgan , and not even friday yet would be appreciated ,,,,

- why ?

-
because , there are some fellow members the Thread Starter was hoping could become empowered through some more then Solid Factory Focus Point MindSet Approach 411 on possibly using a state of the art modern material and also becoming aware of or even more aware the concrete rocket science that is in-fact .....

- what is purple grease use for anyway , and how did you sneak the Chairman Moe 🇨🇳 recipe banned tubes of it anyway .

. Sam Walton paper print media photos or the mega-low-mart sourced 1Mobile with-out a pressure relief valve does not exist ...

thanks ....

hello again ,,, :lol:

- actually i don't know all your thoughts , on the topic the tread title states , so a bit my vocabulary that also does not reveal
that you just popped your 3rd fresh Handle of Captain Morgan , and not even friday yet would be appreciated ,,,,

- why ?

-
because , there are some fellow members the Thread Starter was hoping could become empowered through some more then Solid Factory Focus Point MindSet Approach 411 on possibly using a state of the art modern material and also becoming aware of or even more aware the concrete rocket science that is in-fact .....

- what is purple grease use for anyway , and how did you sneak the Chairman Moe 🇨🇳 recipe banned tubes of it anyway .

. Sam Walton paper print media photos or the mega-low-mart sourced 1Mobile with-out a pressure relief valve does not exist ...

thanks ....
The chairman sold it to me for like $14. Ball joints, cv and slip joint zerks, and also a door latch that keeps getting stuck.

blink blink blink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom