Moab + Stock LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Planning to take the kids and family over Spring Break. First time. 2018 rig with a set of Slee Skids and 34” tires. I’d say my off-road skills are intermediate or better.

Looking for something that is hard enough that I’m not going to see tourists in rental car chargers, but not looking for body damage or getting in the way of guys trying to get crazy. A day trip would be a great adventure.

Would love a recommendation from the community that I can work into my itinerary.

Cheers

Elephant hill is always nice for a family run. Fins and things is also a good one.

Planning to take the kids and family over Spring Break. First time. 2018 rig with a set of Slee Skids and 34” tires. I’d say my off-road skills are intermediate or better.

Looking for something that is hard enough that I’m not going to see tourists in rental car chargers, but not looking for body damage or getting in the way of guys trying to get crazy. A day trip would be a great adventure.

Would love a recommendation from the community that I can work into my itinerary.

Cheers
When is spring break? Maybe you should go to Cruise Moab... Pending spring break dates that is.

Problem with Moab now days is 'tourists in rentals" are everywhere in Moab. Make sure you by a permit to go to Arches in advance as well.

Cruise Moab link

Doesn’t look like the timing is right for me to join that jamboree but that does look fun. Anyone ever done the full White Rim Trail loop?

Doesn’t look like the timing is right for me to join that jamboree but that does look fun. Anyone ever done the full White Rim Trail loop?
I’ve done it. Did it in two days and camped at White Crack. Three days would be better but either way you need reservations well in advance to camp. One of the most spectacular drives you’ll ever do. Not technical but bumpy enough that it’s hard to make good time. Plus you’ll want to stop every five minutes for the scenery. Lathrop Canyon is worth the side trip or as part of a day trip if you can’t get reservations.

Another vote for Fins and Things. You might drag your rear a little but no big deal. It’s a quintessential Moab slick rock trail, pretty and tons of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom