Milwaukee Deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks for posting.
I have long ago stopped trusting home depot with advertised good deals, TBH.
A quick googling shows the 2 batteries for $169 at acme tools. So the free tool is $130 then it seems. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks for posting.
A quick googling shows the 2 batteries for $169 at acme tools. So the free tool is $130 then it seems. Or maybe I'm missing something.
Good catch! May only be a "deal" if you were to choose one of the >$130 tool options.

Thanks for posting.
Some of the deals definitely aren’t deals. I find it better to go in person. For instance, my Home Depot had a deal where you got the m18 12 and two 3.0 AH high output batteries for $250 in store (regular price for the 12 AH is $249) and that wasn’t shown on their website.

What’s interesting to me though is that the 8.0 and 6.0 AH battery pack is cheaper than the two 6.0 AH battery pack

there are some subtleties with the Milwaukee batteries, apparently, with HO or not etc.
The Torque Test (?) Channel on YT had a vid recently where they were testing a bunch of them and there were surprises, like 6Ah better than 8 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom