Metal tech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking about going metal tach all around. Front, rear, and side. Bumpers and sliders. Anybody a metal tech fan?

Metal Tech is a solid company . I ran the MT Phantom Stage 3 front bumper and liked it . I Have Since switched to a Resz Fab Front . but the MT was a great bumper . The MT sliders are Nice And the Red Eye Bumper is also . I have a Rocklander High Clearance Rear Bumper that i really like

Anybody a metal tech fan?

They make quality stuff; you can buy with confidence. I have some of their steel on my 40 and I have been very happy with it, but I don't have any of their FJC parts. Would not hesitate to buy anything from them if I wanted it.

With MT phantom

1ED3607D-5FCD-4AEE-BC61-342C37E1D5A5.jpeg

I as well am a fan of M.T. Have spent plenty of money with them. Full suspension T.C mid travel with Icon shocks. Using M.T rear link both upper and lower. Red Eye rear bumper. Have a different front bumper but if I had the motivation I would switch to the M.T front tube bumper. All in all a great company with probably the best customer service in the off-road industry. If you have ever dealt with some of the off-road industry manufactures you will understand what I am talking about. Solid Company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom