Meeting???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings and Salutations!!

Tim White and I have been discussing the need for another club meeting and we have agreed that we need one!! We can meet ANYWHERE (Little Rock, Conway, Hot Springs, Fort Smith, Clarksville, Fayetteville, Russellville..) in the state, but we need to hear from you to plan the location and the date to maximize attendance. Some time in late September or October would be good. We need to know who is interested in a meeting and suggestions will be taken on locations and times and put to a vote of all those interested. Hope to hear from everybody soon….

Gary Clough, VP RLC:bounce:

So….it sounds like everyone is agreeable to a meeting in September, not the weekend of the TTORA event, at my “farm”, and then some wheeling at Cass..correct? If that sounds good, we just need to pick a weekend, either the 12th-14th or the 26th-28th, which one works best for everyone????

Gary Clough, VP RLC:bounce::clap::bounce2:

Greetings!
Our next meeting will be September 26-28th in Hartman, AR (just outside
of Clarksville). We will head up to Cass to catch at least one trail on
Saturday. Accommodations and meeting location will be my "farm". GPS
coordinates (for those that have a GPS and want to play) are "roughly"
-93.60277 Longitude x 35.45256 Latitude.
If you need directions, please ask (let me know where you are coming
from) and I will get you there!
Sleeping arrangements will be on a first come first served basis.
Please bring your own sleeping bag or bedding. We have six double beds
(one is a hide-a-bed), and seven singles, plus a couch. You are also
welcome to pitch a tent in the yard if you are so inclined.
Dinner one night will be at either River Town BBQ or Larry's Pizza, or
wherever anybody would like to eat. We can discuss it once we're there.
See you there!
Gary Clough VP RLC:bounce::clap:

Hey!
This is just a reminder that we are getting together next weekend (Friday evening or Saturday morning) just outside of Clarksville for a weekend outing and a club meeting. We’ll go run at least one trail up around Cass. Please let me know if you are planning on attending and I will get you directions to the Farm at Hartman. You are welcome to stay at the farm Friday through Sunday, but remember…it’s a little like camping so bring your food, sleeping bag or sheets, tents (if you want to sleep outside), or whatever.
Hope to see you all there!
Gary Clough, VP RLC:cheers::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom