Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in the ditch light brackets...and something for the rear of my LX!

Very cool, glad to see another niche vendor in the 100 space. General price on these ditch light brackets yet?

I haven't gotten that far yet. Still finalizing the design and testing stage. When I know, you'll know!

I want some ditch light mounts! Please put me on the list if you would so kindly:) But seriously this is awesome, and like I said before you have infinite adjustability and that's really what appeals to me. I only want the Drivers side for now but definitely put me on your list! Thanks!

Awesome, will do! I was hoping to get that reaction from someone. I'm really excited about this design. I had it in my mind for a while and now it's coming to fruition.

Where do the ditch lights mount? Most mounts for other vehicles bolt up to the hood brackets.

Yes, they bolt to the hood brackets. Completely bolt on, no drilling necessary.

Interested in the ditch light brackets...and something for the rear of my LX!

Awesome! Still looking for an LX to work off of. The previous LX owner's truck didn't have the factory rivnuts for the spoiler.

The new ditch light mount kits are available for preorder on the site now! These should be shipping in under two weeks. Super stoked!
100DLMK-1.jpg
100DLMK-2.jpg

100DLMK-3.jpg

100DLMK-4.jpg

Last edited:
Best I’ve seen. Can the second L-slot be ordered at a later time?

Also, pricing is for a ditch light for both driver and passenger side?

Best I’ve seen. Can the second L-slot be ordered at a later time?

Also, pricing is for a ditch light for both driver and passenger side?

Thanks!!

Yes, I'll be adding a separate product for just the additional L brackets so you can buy them later on if you want.

Both single and dual kits include driver and passenger sides... the "single" and "dual" refer to the number of L bracket pairs included with the kit. Sorry if it's confusing! I'll try and rename the options better.

Last edited:
Cool product. So do the factory rivnuts come all the way out and then use bolts supplies in the kit to put back in the same holes?

One of my rivnuts just spins and I cannot get it out. I am going to have to try to pry it up and cut it out somehow. But if I had a pair of these brackets it would motivate me to do it. ;)

I have this exact same problem

I have this exact same problem

I wonder if you install the mount base plate and put enough pressure on it can you cinch up the bolt with a power driver and it'll tighten itself up so it can't spin?

That shot with the flag reflecting on the hood is money!

I'm interested in what lights everybody will be using with these.

That shot with the flag reflecting on the hood is money!

I'm interested in what lights everybody will be using with these.

Thanks! I actually waited for the wind to die down to catch the reflection =).

I personally will be running four KC flex single pods with the ditch light mounts once the M10 L-brackets come back from laser! Can't wait!

Here are a couple shots of the mounts in single configuration with some random no name lights installed. Yes, they're big old honkin' lights... they're just for mock up. Still waiting on the BD S2's.

100DLMK-7.jpg
100DLMK-8.jpg

Good news! Since I got more preorders than expected, I was able to order a larger quantity batch size which reduced the total cost. I wanted to pass the savings onto you guys so I dropped the price accordingly. I've already issued partial refunds to those that have pre-ordered at the original price. Pre-orders should start shipping in about a week.

Thanks for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom