March German Bar run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
March 13. 9am meeting Kmart in Grass Valley.

We'll be heading into the foothills to German bar to Allegheny. Expect some snow depending on weather the next two weeks. Should overall be a mild/Moderate trip.

Pack a lunch, and warm clothes.

Hey guys, new to the group and new to wheeling. Interested in maybe joining you on Saturday. Quick question, will there be a place for me to air up the tires when we are done? I don't have my compressor installed as of yet. Anyways, let me know.

Hey guys, new to the group and new to wheeling. Interested in maybe joining you on Saturday. Quick question, will there be a place for me to air up the tires when we are done? I don't have my compressor installed as of yet. Anyways, let me know.
Last snow run I was on, I never aired down. Many don't until they get home, depending on the miles.
I have a cheap inflator I usually bring if it's needed.

Unless we hit a lot of snow, I doubt you will need to air down for this, unless you just want comfort on the bumps. If we do need to air down, we have compressors. I think I am bringing my fj40 and it has a york. Others have 12v ones.

That's what I figured. Looks like I'm missing out on this one. Darned kids anyways... Be safe and have a great run.
Yep, I would imagine late afternoon. Depending on what route we run, you maybe able to bail out from Allegany early afternoon. Just depends.

Fun day, I'll post some photos later tonight hopefully. Hard to do from my phone.

We had 9 vehicles total. Weather was great, nice and warm for the most part. Snow was light, mostly melted and what was there was very slushy and more muddy then snowy. We went through North Bloomfield and then up Tyler-Foote road, and made it just short of Allegany... and a massive tree was blocking the road. We went back a few miles and went out another route.

20210313_143414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom