Looking for knuckle anvils (dowels) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

npulver

Metal Messager
Threads
I know its a long shot perhaps, but started assembling my knuckle last night when i ran into a snag. Apparently the 79+ large pattern knuckle has larger studs and anvils (#24 in the picture) to hold the steering arm to the knuckle. Does anyone have any of these laying around i can have or buy?

Give me a call or text 545-4515.

I'll be going around to a couple places today looking for these, if i found some i'll post back on here.

Or cone washers if you want to call them that...

Not sure what you are building for a 40 but I would just go a head and order some new ARP studs and be done with it. I just ordered some from TG and they where here in about 5 days.

This was actually for a 55, however i was just looking for the cone washers (what i was calling anvils)

Anyone local, if your looking for them, no part stores have them, however godfrey brakes does. They saved the day!

Toyota wanted 3.85 each, godfrey sold me 8 for 5 bucks.

You gonna have that 55 ready for classic?

Unfortunately not fletch, have a ton of stuff to address still.

On a related note, got back to the 55 and was not impressed by the fit of the cone washers, so I ordered some Toyota ones that will be here Friday.

Unfortunately not fletch, have a ton of stuff to address still.

On a related note, got back to the 55 and was not impressed by the fit of the cone washers, so I ordered some Toyota ones that will be here Friday.

You still have more than a month to get things ready!!

Haha, still have a few thousand dollars to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom