Look What I made yesterday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jun11_009.jpg

i have a 60 that need a bumper- i extended the frame and installed a winch plate, can u build something like that for me? sweet fab btw

i have a 60 that need a bumper- i extended the frame and installed a winch plate, can u build something like that for me? sweet fab btw

I can make you the bumper to your specs, when ever you are ready.

Sweet bumper you are going to make Chino, crazy when he sees that tonite. Glad that I got a sneak peek at it man. Keep up the good work.

He saw it yesterday, you can see his truck in the picture! :flipoff2:

Jun11_004.jpg

How does this look? Still undecided on how and where to mount these lights that I won at Tinbenders Raffle.

Jun11_010.jpg

Nice man, really nice...can't wait till it's done. Are you just painting it or powder coating it? I know a guy...

Jun12_002.jpg

Jun12_001.jpg

More cutting and reworking than expected. I will probably just paint this bumper, powder coating it seems pointless since it will get so me use and I've seen what happens went they meet rocks. more pics to come as the project moves along.

Some bonus pics of a current project, 79 turbo diesel fj40 now bj40 I guess, on coil overs, 37" tires, 5 speed.
DSC07952.jpg

DSC07954.jpg

DSC07947.jpg

Hey Octavio,

these are the headlights I was telling you about

these are the replacement headlights. You want to get the ecode(ECE) ones

Susquehanna MotorSports - Product Catalog

and this wiring harness
Susquehanna MotorSports - Detail

there are some better headlamp replacements (Cibie) then the Hellas, but they are pretty expensive

you can get them at Daniel Stern Lighting Consultancy and Supply

And if you wanted to go with hid's , this place has pretty good prices.
http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=product&id=101&parent=60

you might want to just get the low beams cuz the hi/lo beams dont work that well on hi and you got the outside halogen headlamps for high.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom