Locker Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all - just got to Houston a couple months ago. Had a long series of events with my triple locked 96 LC. Started off with a stolen cat then the driveshaft broke and punctured the oil pan while being towed to replace the cat. Just picked her back up from the repair shop and have a slight concern that the lockers aren't working.

I've been paranoid about it since having it dropped off being that the driveshaft was broken - tbh I'm not entirely sure how much that might affect the lockers (operationally) or if any work to replace it might affect the lockers depending on the mechanics experience with LCs.

Got it home and tried testing the lockers in my driveway. Center comes on when in tc is in low. Front and rear flash. I did manage to get the rear engaged but not the front - however the rear stayed engaged even when turning lockers off and shifting out of low. Tried turning the truck off and eventually I did something to get it disengaged (whether it was actually disengaged or got the light off).

Anyways- anyone in the north Houston / Spring area willing to check it out? Im gonna play with it more but I'm relatively inexperienced with the lockers and don't want to further mess them up. Might just be that they haven't been locked in a bit.

Thanks for any help!

Call Duggys garage...they are near 45 and B8.

Hi there, locker issues are pretty straight forward. Give my team a call to schedule a time when we could look at it. 281-849-8201 - duggy's garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom