Little Help if Possible? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
It appears that not many people still get on here or how active the local club is here. I moved to Lodi a few years back and bought a 1980 fj40 here recently.
I took her in a while back and had Valley Hybrids do an inspection with a list of things that need to be taken care of.
I am looking to rebuild my knuckles either this weekend or next weekend. Anyone willing to take a call and be a lifeline if I run into something I can't figure out or can't seem to find a thread that answers the question? I'm a one :banana: mechanic at best, and youtube seems to be my best friend when jumping into these new scenerios.

Thanks!,

Here's my Beast as she stands
fj40.jpg

we are still around, its just set to alerts. I don't have a Land Cruiser but a quick search on Land Cruiser knuckle rebuild took me direct to you tube

Its really straight forward I've helped 93yotasr5 rebuild his I recommend getting a 54mm socket

where are you located? If you need something feel free to give me a ring. phone # PM incoming.

I'm In Sacramento, Specifically Antelope

thanks all for reaching out. I found that youtube video as well. Hopefully this goes well and I can get the 40 roadworthy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom