lingham lake june 26, 27 + 28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
gettin' the fawk outta dodge n disappearin' into the woods. i'm rolling up friday am with a buddy from town. another bud is floggin' up friday night after his gf gets off work. camping spot not decided on. pm me for phone # if wanting to join us

gettin' the fawk outta dodge n disappearin' into the woods. i'm rolling up friday am with a buddy from town. another bud is floggin' up friday night after his gf gets off work. camping spot not decided on. pm me for phone # if wanting to join us
Hi there, I am planning found lingham lake in the next few months, and other Ottawa trails later, are you still around in this forum?

Cool.

I would like to start gathering some land cruisers in the near future, I am trying to reach to the most people possible, created a Facebook group and might create a what's up chat of it gets any traction.

In any case let me know if you would like to plan for a run in the next 2 months.

My plan is to do 2 trails around south of Ottawa, camp there for a couple of nights, and maybe hogs back if I get rigs from the gta to join.

Cool.

I would like to start gathering some land cruisers in the near future, I am trying to reach to the most people possible, created a Facebook group and might create a what's up chat of it gets any traction.

In any case let me know if you would like to plan for a run in the next 2 months.

My plan is to do 2 trails around south of Ottawa, camp there for a couple of nights, and maybe hogs back if I get rigs from the gta to join.
yeah, i don't do facebag or any of that other $h!t, just forums for this ol' f%$ker.
regarding lingham, there's a possibility i could do a run next month. the only ? i have is, is it part of the OFSC trail system? if so, i won't run it. don't need to fight over the use of the sand box

Last edited:
I have the maps for all winter trails from of4wd.
Darling Hydro Line is open. I just confirmed, and a few guys have been doing it recently.

Linghan hidro line is also open, but only the trail that runs straight.
Black Donald Creek is also open for trucks.

These 2 last trails are rated 2+, so with snow they may become 3 or 4... Maybe too Sketchy

I have the maps for all winter trails from of4wd.
Darling Hydro Line is open. I just confirmed, and a few guys have been doing it recently.

Linghan hidro line is also open, but only the trail that runs straight.
Black Donald Creek is also open for trucks.

These 2 last trails are rated 2+, so with snow they may become 3 or 4... Maybe too Sketchy
sketchy only depends on the size of your nads. n i have very little issue with tearing the envelope open :hillbilly:

Mines big ass.
Lx470, all scratched, but not looking into adding dents yet🤪
hear you on that. i don't go out to bust $h!t up but i will definitely run the razor's edge....with finesse
at the present i'm wheelin' a '91scsb, stock except for 4.88 gears n 285/75 bfg a/ts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom