LAND USE ISSUES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Moon Rocks - Adding more content and facilities (increase oversight and management).

@WILLD420 brought this topic of BLM holding an eplanning forum on whether they should add facilities like bathrooms and dumpsters at Moon Rocks. Those of us at the club meeting had mixed opinions, but I THINK the general consensus was that while oversight was a slippery slope, that these improvements were a good thing due to the increased traffic and the resulting refuse and trash accumulating.

This might be an opportunity for our club to step up and adopt the area for care and feeding too...

Last edited:
Just a reminder. Anything you post there will have your information made public. It's in the fine print in the directions area for the input.

Be careful reading about what is coming. You'll start getting more weird looks and lose most of your fake friends as you randomly burst out in fits of truth and rage at the gullibility of the lemmings around us and the corruption of those elected to manage our affairs.

Be careful reading about what is coming. You'll start getting more weird looks and lose most of your fake friends as you randomly burst out in fits of truth and rage at the gullibility of the lemmings around us and the corruption of those elected to manage our affairs.

Too late... I am not good friend material for sheeple because I won't follow them off the cliff.
2021-03-13_09-29-32.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom