Just moved to Clare / Gladwin area... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello

Moved from out of state and brought the old rig (FJ40 1976 called Fiona Jane) with me here. Fiona Jane has been in storage during the winter months for salt, rust and dangerous conditions. Getting ready to pull her out and clean her up for the season - anyone else near me have anything or planned meet ups to talk FJ's?

Cheers,

James

Welcome to the Mitten! There’s a lot of us scattered all over the state. Start reading through the clubhouse postings and enjoy!
thanks - checking out now. Hoping for closer than what I see the meet up (given my work schedule) but will be all over it soon.

Hello

Moved from out of state and brought the old rig (FJ40 1976 called Fiona Jane) with me here. Fiona Jane has been in storage during the winter months for salt, rust and dangerous conditions. Getting ready to pull her out and clean her up for the season - anyone else near me have anything or planned meet ups to talk FJ's?

Cheers,

James
Silver lake is opening in 9 days….. I’m a bit of a sand fanatic so i encourage checking it out! There’s a posting for the land cruiser meet up this year in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom