June Monthly Meeting! June 16th at EBI! 8pm 1650 Broadway in Coquitlam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

I'm pushing the June meeting a week this month as I'm out of town the week before, hope that's OK. If y'all rather meet the week before, that's cool, I'll just need someone to grab the raffle prizes and tickets from my house.

Our regular monthly meeting! Come out for wheeling stories (Churn Creek 2022!) and talk about future wheeling trips and events. Bring cash for $5 raffle tickets to win one or more raffle prizes totalling $200. Donations to the raffle are appreciated! Get rid of your past raffle prizes that you really didn't want but were forced to take (right Mike? :) )

Meeting at 8pm....ish. at EBI in Coquitlam.

:beer:

I'll be at the Gillnetter around 7 for wings update: due to work schedule looks like I'll be working this evening :(

Last edited:
I'm on the LML and plan to be at the meeting. Unsure about dinner before but may make it.

gb

Hey Everyone,

I came down with some nasty food poisoning this week; hoping I would have recoverd but no luck , so I'm going to miss the meeting. If anyone is in Abby and wants to swing by the house, I can give you the raffle prizes.

:beer:

Some verbiage posted up in the members section.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom